This piece was my second piece for the project 1 work 2 weeks. The first work in 2 weeks that I made was a panel of exact same dimensions. I used watered down acryclic paints to blow and create a splattered effect much as shown in the piece above. I covered the entire face and sides of the piece. In critiques, i was told to bring back my signature lips that I was known for painting in Art 3. I covered the entire panel with masking tape and cut out a lip stencil. I then mixed about 6 different shades of reds/pinks and blew them on the cut out stencil. I got a positive feedback from this piece and plan on keeping on with this trend of stencils and blow paint.